In the Church, we have seven Sacraments that connect us with GOD. Sacraments are ‘outward signs of inward grace’. We can think of Grace as God’s love for us, everything that God is and does! Sacraments are times when Jesus comes close to us. They are gifts from God to help us through life.
- Baptism – We are born
- Arranging a baptism
- Eucharist – We are met and fed in community
- Confirmation – We grow and mature
- Penance – We need healing and strength
- Anointing of the Sick – We recover
- Marriage – We need Family
- Arranging a marriage
- Holy Orders – We need Leaders/Facilitators
Here we provide all the details for the celebration of the sacraments in our parish.