Principal: Ms. Margaret Harnett
Tel & Fax: 045 431050
St. Conleth’s Infant School is a Catholic co-educational Primary School, under the patronage of the Bishop of Kildare and Leighlin. It was built in 1953 and it was under the stewardship of the Holy Family Sisters until 2000.
The school is a centre of excellence where professional standards are maintained and where pupils learn in a safe, happy environment.
Teachers and staff are sensitive to the needs and circumstances of each pupil, irrespective of race, colour, creed, ability or gender.
The culture of the school is determined by the young age of the pupils where the uniqueness of each child is nurtured and eveloped holistically by the schools child-centred approach to learning.